The Stamps Real Estate Company IS Your Local Real Estate Connection!
- We are a Positive & Helpful Partner for Buying or Selling ANY Home
- We are your Trusted Resource to find Answers to your Questions
- We offer you Innovative Marketing Strategies & Materials
- We have insight about Special Neighborhood Features
- Our Ability to Target a Home Search for you has Immediate Results
- We Exude Strong Negotiation Skills & Expertise during the Offer Process
- We show our Support through-out the process from Offer to Closing and Beyond!
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end up not spending the rest of your life with this stack of brick and mortar you're lusting after? No matter how careful you are, some deal killers are unavoidable. Others, however, are preventable, so pay heed if you hope to keep your deal alive. 1. Don't Mess with Your Mortgage Preapproval A common reason for a real estate deal to fall apart is that many homebuyers don't fully understand the mortgage process. Sure, you may get a loan preapproval, but don't think for one…